- Attract and retain expert staff
- Provide training in the latest methodologies and curriculum,
- Offer technology that supports our students’ learning styles and enhances their educational potential,
- Respond to each child’s needs with equipment and materials,
- Provide critical Financial Aid for families
The Wolf School 2020-2021 Annual Fund
The Wolf School is a place where dreams come true – thanks to YOUR support!
Your gift to The Wolf School’s Annual Fund helps:
How can you make your annual gift to The Wolf School?:
- Donate online
- Personal check made payable to The Wolf School
- Gifts of appreciated stock
- CARES Act Opportunity – the CARES Act of 2020 allows for charitable donations of $300 per person or $600 per couple that is immediately tax-deductible regardless of whether you itemize deductions. Consult your tax preparer for advice.
Join the “Stronger Together” Challenge!
You’re the key to Wolf’s “Stronger Together” Challenge! Your gift to The Wolf School Annual Fund can help unlock a $10,000 matching gift! Here’s how:
- If this is your first-ever gift to Wolf or you weren’t able to give last year, your gift this year will be matched dollar-for-dollar!
- If you gave last year and increase your gift this year, every dollar of that increase will be matched!
- To qualify for the match, all gifts must be received by December 31, 2020!